Monday 19 August 2013

Anxiety Diaries | New affirmation badges

This afternoon I spent some time designing and implementing a couple of badges featuring sayings and affirmations from Anxiety Diaries posts. Quite a few people have mentioned certain phrases from posts in tweets and comments so I thought why not take some of them and turn them into badges for people to help themselves to? Everyone loves a freebie, right?! I hope that the phrases I've 'badged up' (I love a made up word!) so far will cause some smiles and positive thoughts for those who happen to see them. 

You can find the square badges on the left hand sidebar of the Bluebird & the Robin, and each comes with a HTML code that you can copy in order to pop the badge on your very own blog/website/corner of the internet. Feel free to use the badges however you see fit; they're designed to be shared freely and to spread joy and hope! I've designed them to link back to a page displaying all Anxiety Diaries posts in the series, including future ones, so if someone clicks on the badge on your blog they'll be taken straight to the Anxiety Diaries series. However, if you'd like to use the badges in a different way, such as on Facebook or Twitter, feel free! 

I went with 'I Am Found!' and 'You deserve to blossom' first as these are two messages that I hold close to my heart and that seem to have resonated with readers. *Technically* a good affirmation includes 'I', so I will also be posting an 'I deserve to blossom' badge in the near future, to accompany the 'You deserve to blossom' badge!

UPDATED! I've now also added a 'Be Kind' badge, the idea behind which originated from my Love | Be Kind post.



 Help yourself to the codes available under each button to the left of my blog layout, and keep your eyes peeled for more buttons coming soon!

            post signature


3 comments :

  1. This is a FANTASTIC idea... As a fellow sufferer (< I hate that word.. Didn't know how else to put it..) it's nice to get some affirmation and motivation in all the different ways and places you can find.. This being one of them!
    Thank you!

    oOo Becky oOo

    BKY Bubble oOo Beauty, Life, Baby, Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becky! I know what you mean about the word 'sufferer', I sometimes use 'fighter' to frame the struggle in a more powerful way? It makes me feel a little better! I'm so glad you like the affirmation badges, I've got plenty more in the works that I hope you'll like too! xxx

      Delete
  2. HEY! i was wondering if you wanted to do a button swap :) i am most certainly going to put your badge on my blog! also, i would love for you to maybe do a guest post. i have really bad depression and anxiety and i would love for you to share something with my readers :) contact me via email if you are interested!

    t.carey3@yahoo.com
    www.iheartsomething.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I read and reply to every comment and would love to hear what you think x